Background

September 12, 2011

10 Things I Love about Goodreads

  1. I love how you can keep track of every single book you read.
  2. I love how you can rate each book from 0-5 with cute little stars.
  3. I love how you can enter to win FREE books.
  4. I love how you can keep tabs on your favorite authors.
  5. I love how you can post reviews on the books you read (I haven't done this yet but I plan on it).
  6. I love how you can take fun quizzes on the books you read.
  7. I love how there is a new quote of the day every single day to inspire you.
  8. I love how you can see what your friends are reading.
  9. I love how it's FREE to sign up.
  10. And most of all I LOVE that you can find new book to read every time you log in.

Are you on Goodreads? If not, go over there and check out how cool it is.... here.... I promise you won't regret it. And while you're there look for me so we can be friends. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment