Background

September 5, 2011

First Blog = First post.... (go figure)

I've been thinking a lot about starting a bog but kept telling myself that it wasn't for me....needless to say the thought kept knocking on my brain and here I am, right here in the infamous blog world typing my first words. *sigh*  Has the dark side taken hold of me or am I in a wonderful world of frosted cupcakes and a new pack of  96 count crayons with the sharpener on the back? I hoping for the crayons to tell you the truth...


... oh how I love crayons....

Sorry, back to what I was saying... blogging... right, well as for my first post I think it would be appropriate for me to let you in on a little secret *shhhhh...* I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING?! On that note... I think I should start with a little about myself:

  • I love doing anything creative:  crafts, writing, sewing (the little I can do), and making art pieces with anything I can get my hands on.
  • I have a guilty pleasure of organizing things.
  • Im obsessed with reading which is weird because I hated it when I was a kid.
  • I finished writing my first YA novel in February and secretly wish for it to be published.
  • I love the rain.
  • Im in love with nautical things.
So there you have it, my first post on my first blog. What was your first post about?

No comments:

Post a Comment